Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blues and Qs


We did it. Here are my beautiful ribbons from this past weekend at the CATS CPE trial in Keene.
There are just enough to complete my first level. Thats what that big ribbon in the picture is for!

Saturday was rainy and I was a little cold, but we were able to run OK. Mom thought it was no fun all wet and yucky. Sunday Mom was lots happier since I got most of my ribbons then.


Some of my friends were there.

Here is Lizzie getting those weave poles.



















. . . and Lucy on the teeter. She is a very pretty Australian Terrier. She already has her level 1 title!

2 comments:

Bad Art Night said...

Whoa Pip! Look what you've been up to while I've been busy and forgetting to read your blog! What ribbons! And hurray for your passing your first... whatchamacallit?

I think our mom deserves a lot of the credit I must say, though I do think you're really talented.

That Lizzy can really run. And Rocco is super handsome.

Pip Pip said...

thanks big sis. you wana come and watch sometime?